Friday, October 9, 2009

Who would have guessed.....Pork Chops?

Of all things I have attempted to get Chloee to eat at lunch and dinner, she decided last night that she loves Butterfly Pork Chops!! Really?! I have tried to get her to eat chicken, hamburger, hot dogs, soup, lunch meat sandwiches that are not from Subway. Like every night, I ask her if she wanted to try some Pork Chop and she said 'yes'. Now I am expecting her to at least put the small portion in her mouth and spit it back out telling me she does not like it, not the case this time. She just kept asking for more, so I kept giving her more!! She would not touch the rice, since I put mushrooms in it, sometimes I wonder if she really is my child!?

One thing is for sure, she inhaled the Pork Chop last night now we will see what else she might figure out she likes, besides MY chocolate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment