Thursday, October 22, 2009

Went Shopping

Today, after I took Chloee to Penny's house, I decided I wanted to do a little shopping. I went to Target which is always a disaster and I always spend lots of $$ there. Then I went to Farm & Fleet and got in just about as much trouble as Target! However I can say that Christmas shopping for Chloee is complete!!

I also bought a new phone for in the kitchen. We have been having issues pretty much since we moved in 2 1/2 yrs ago. Now we have Frontier for internet, the cordless phone is always staticky when you pick it up. I got tired of going to the bedroom to use the phone so I picked up a wall mount. As I am trying to thread the new cord through the wall hole, I found some wood splinters and they found my finger!! I have not had a splinter forever...I really almost cried it hurt so bad. After 1 hour of digging with a sterile needle I was able to get it out.

That was my day ..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment