Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wild Animals

The church we have been attending right across the street has been cutting down trees to make way for an expansion! Well, I truly believe that in the process, they are disturbing the wild animals. I was awaken this week by a hoot owl outside our bed room window, then the next night I was awaken my a coyote!! YES COYOTE! Now I did not actually see it, however heard it plain as day howling. No one else work up either night. I was telling our neighbor, Ray about it and he said that is son's have seen them in the field over by the church. Now it would not surprise me if I was living more in the country, but we are still in city limits. And I know what a coyote sounds like, as I have grown up living in the country where occassionally you would hear them, and my parents still do.

That was enough to make me not want to walk outside in the mornings before work. So I still do my Wii Fit workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment