Thursday, March 25, 2010

Extra Patience laying around??

I am a person who lacks patience. My mom tells me I am like my dad, in the way that if something does not work the first time, it will NEVER work!! Well, parenting is not much better. All those sleepless nights when Chloee was a baby, some how I got through them. And now we are at age 3, and let me tell you, this child is draining what patience I have very quickly.

I have been told that it is just the age---3. Where children become independent, want to do everything themselves, becoming their own person. Well, we have developed a sassy mouth, making a ginormous mess in every room and then not even helping pick it up, becoming beyond helpless, such as "I can't pick up my shoes". This is the new terrible 2's just one year later, and I have been told this by MANY parents. 2's are not terrible it's the 3's and even 4's!! Wow, I can not agree more. And to think, we have another one on the way!!

Yes, you read right. Due in September. I now find myself thinking, how on earth will I make it through another child? I only hope that it is a good baby like Chloee was. Taking many deep breaths before acting upon her actions.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! CONGRATS NICOLE!!! Brittany and I just met for dinner on Friday and we were just talking about you and whether or not you and Will would have another baby and when it would be if you did!! Oh I'm so happy for you! You're so sneaking putting that news all they way at the bottom so nonchalantly.

    ReplyDelete