Saturday, March 13, 2010

Buster

Wow, it's already March! And not just March, the middle of March to be exact!
Not reall much has been going on.
Our cat, Buster, passed away last Sunday/Monday. I did cry, but not as much as when I had to put Fluffy to sleep when I was 7 months preganant with Chloee :) Chloee actually cried to, just a little, which caught me off guard. She does not fully understand everything. I told her Buster is in Kitty Heaven.

Tuesday Will was able to bury Buster and Chloee was outside with him. When I get home from work, Chloee says to me " Mommy, do you know where Buster is at?"

I say "He is in Kitty Heaven"

She says "Nope, he is in the dirt, well actually the mud."

I had nothing to say, but kind of smile in the fact that she was technically right! Goodness, she is only 3, I think we are going to be in alot of trouble down the road as she does not forget ANYTHING that is said.

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor Buster! That Chloee is a smart one though!! Witty just like her mama :)

    ReplyDelete