Thursday, January 6, 2011

Moles & Freckles

I have a ex-co-worker who made it her mission to make a doctor appointment to have her moles & freckles checked out. I 100% agree that all people should have them checked out. You never know what they could be hiding! I remember reading her long list of things she wanted to tackle & complete....this is one she had on her list that has stuck in the back of my mind. She has completed it herself awhile ago.

While I was pregnant with Averee, I had some "suspicious" things come up on my belly. Once I thought it was food....then I was like "food on my belly??" Can't be. Well, I picked off this scab, and it started bleeding. Thinking this is probably not good. I currently still have this "thing" on my belly. After mentioning outloud many times "I should call the dr and get some of these checked out" I never did.

I finally wrote it down on a post-it note over New Year's weekend and called this week. I go to the dr on the 13th to have my moles & freckles looked at. I am crossing my fingers that I have not let any of them go to far.

No comments:

Post a Comment