Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Dinner

Hope everyone had a great Easter. I cooked a sprial ham, made mashed potatoes and gravey! However, as we where eating, I then thought I should have taken a picture to show how lovely everything turned out! But I did not :(

I was very proud of how it all turned out and it was very delicious!

Chloee hunted for easter eggs and had a blast doing it. Made it to church 20 mins late and had to sit in the very front row!! Grrr, I dislike sitting that close, but church was packed and pretty much our only option! THen of course, Chloee HAS to go to the bathroom!! really?? like we did not get enough looks by coming in late and now I have to walk down the middle of the aisle to take her to the bathroom.

I have been reassured by many mom's in the church that it is normal and they have all been through it as well. I hope one day I can really say that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment