Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cubs Game

Being the oldest of 4, I never had anyone to look up to, talk to, etc. However, over the years my brother Ryan and I have become quite close. He is 4 years younger than I am.

He happened to score FREE tickets to opening game day at Wrigley Field for the Cubs game, which is tomorrow -- Monday April 12! I was kind of excited when he was telling me...thinking he would ask me to come with him. But to my disbelief, he asks my husband, Will to go along :( Ryan tells me that I now work on Mondays ( yeah, but I can take days off and you work on Mondays to Ryan!! ) and the fact that he didn't think it would be any fun since being pregnant!! ( Really?? I can make that decision myself....the bars serve pop!! )

It will be a great time of bonding with Ryan and Will as they don't get to see much of each other! And with Will's schedule, does not allow much time for things like this. I am sure they both will have a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment