Friday, January 22, 2010

It's been awhile

I know it has been quite a while since I last posted! I would love to say that I have been sooo busy, but I don't really think I can honestly say that. Being unemployed since October, one would think I would have plenty to write about---but I have been busy going through stuff in the house, taking donations to Goodwill, deciding to keep or throw away things. That is all very time consuming, plus the normal 'around the house' activities of Will and Chloee. I have really tried to limit my time on the computer since when I normally get on, I have all good intentions of 'just' checking my email, but that does not happen! I then get on to Facebook and then realize I have wasted 1 or maybe 2+ HOURS!! And having wireless internet does not help much since I can take the laptop anywhere in the house!

I do have some things I will post to catch up and pictures.......

No comments:

Post a Comment