Friday, January 22, 2010

Cabin Fever





I used to not mind winter and the snow...but since having Chloee I dread leaving the house especially if I have to travel somewhere. And now that she is 3yrs old, finding things in the house to keep her entertained can be a challenge at times. We have been able to get outside a few times so far! The very first time we went out, she did not know how to walk in the snow and stood on the sidewalk yelling for her dad!! I tried not to laugh, and told her to just walk....Chloee says "I can't move" !! haha! She felt much safer in her sled being pulled around the yard. And let me tell you, that is a huge workout! We built a snowman, which I forgot to get a picture of :( We played on the swing set and tried to throw snowballs at Will. We stayed outside tops 30 mins, but enough to just get some fresh air.
Santa brought Play-Doh which Chloee loves to play with! And her doll house and Princess dolls keep her entertained. However, she has been watching more movies than I would like her to, so we now have Bo & Luke from the Dukes of Hazzard at the house ALL THE TIME!! Princess Jasmine and the Genie. At least I don't have to pick up after them!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG, Chloee is hilarious! I love how she just stood there and wouldn't move, that is definitely a story to tell her later on. I can just imagine seeing her do it! Haha

    ReplyDelete