Friday, November 5, 2010

Back to Work on Monday

I told my boss I would be coming back to work on Monday morning!! Now I am thinking "YIKES"!! It will be nice to have some other adult interaction, and of course a pay check :) However the tought of leaving Will home, by himself, with Chloee and Averee scares the heck out of me. I remember thinking the exact same thing after having Chloee. Here we are again, with those same feelings. He has been quick to yell at Chloee instead of talking to her when she wants something or demands things. Yes, it can and is frustrating with a almost 4 yr old, but I keep telling him that yelling at her will not solve anything. Which it doesn't...Chloee just lashes out even more. I just hope and pray that things will be "ok" for everyone.

Now granted, I am still only part time, but I will miss The Price Is Right and The Talk :( I tried not to get addicted to any shows while at home, but those two are ones that I have been watching quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment