Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 Days Under My Belt

This past Monday I started my new Part Time job at Whiteside County! So far in the 2 days that I have worked, I strongly feel that I am going to love it and will stay forever :) I still have one more day this week, Friday, but it is casual/jeans day (every Friday) which is really nice!

There is so much to learn and remember, plus a whole new language to learn. With the court house stuff and legal stuff, I feel like I should take some class to refresh on the legal aspects. Never would have guessed there is so much with property taxes, especially when they are paid late! WOW! I shadowed a marriage license yesterday, which does not seem to hard.....until the time I have to actually do it.

I am crossing my fingers that I work out well, as my understanding the last lady did not, I feel a little intimated.

No comments:

Post a Comment